Something Weird Video - Two Girls for a Madman / Mr. Mari's Girls / Tortured Females
|You Save:||$1.50 (10% Off)|
- Indecent Desires / My Brother's Wife ~ $8.57
- The Love Merchant / The Layout ~ $8.57
- Sin In The Suburbs / The Swap And How They Make It ~ $6.55
- The Sin Syndicate / Sin Magazine / She Came on the Bus ~ $6.55
- A Smell of Honey, A Swallow Of Brine / A Sweet Sickness / A Brick Dollhouse - Triple Feature ~ $7.67
- Original Theatrical Trailers
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 3 hours, 19 minutes
- Video: Black & White
- Released: September 14, 2004
- Originally Released: 1965
- Label: Image Entertainment
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Additional Release Material:
- Trailers: Original Theatrical Trailer
- Text/Photo Galleries:
- Sick Sixties Sex Stills
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Directed by||Stanley H. Brasloff, Arch Hudson, William K. Hennigar & Stanley H. Brassloff|
Description by OLDIES.com:
Plus: Meet Mister Mari's Girls, a diverse group of Women in Trouble - ranging from a junkie-model in need of a fix, to a pregnant high-school girl, to a "hard-as-nails" lesbian eager to marry her blind girlfriend - who come to millionaire Mari for help and advice, and stay around for the most malignant catfight ever put on film....
And: Unaware of the local Hooded Strangler lurking around her door, poor "Helen Doe" decides to visit her aunt but, instead, winds up at the "House of Horror on the hill." There, she and six other Tortured Females are held by white slavers and persuaded to accept "a glamorous life of easy virtue" through beatings, whippings, and being forced to watch go-go dancers (?!). Worse, adding to the madness is nothing less than - are you ready? - "a half-witted, monkey-chattering, Mongolian hunchback." Honest.
A millionaire represents the last hope of a host of sexy young things in trouble in MR. MARI'S GIRLS, and he is willing to come to their aid, for a price. Stella is a beautiful model hooked on heroin who will do anything for her next fix, including dance nude for Mr. Mari. Dirk is a tough lesbian desperately in love with her blind girlfriend Barbara, while poor Diane is a young high school girl who has gotten knocked up by her English teacher. All these lost souls congregate at Mr. Mari's place, and compete with one another for his help, resulting in one of the most spectacular catfights in sexploitation history!
Helen Doe is a dutiful niece on her way to visit her aunt, blissfully unaware that a hooded strangler is lurking about; she is waylaid and brought to "The House of Horror on the Hill." There, she and six other TORTURED FEMALES are forced to perform according to their captors' will, coerced into submission through various forms of more or less shocking, titillating torture. This is an incredibly eccentric, exuberant roughie.