- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 24 minutes
- Video: Black & White
- Released: July 20, 1999
- Originally Released: 1966
- Label: Image Entertainment
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
- Packaging: Snap Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Text/Photo Galleries:
- Filmographies: John Gilling - Director, John Saxon - Star
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Description by OLDIES.com:
Unique special effects combine with taut suspense in this gripping tale of a city caught up in a nightmare! A baffling alien object falls from the sky, a few miles outside London. The city becomes prey to a series of deadly kidnappings. Innocent women are being stalked, then disappearing without a trace. When it becomes apparent the reign of terror is caused by the horrifying creature from outer space, it's a chase to find him, before many more women fall into his clutches.
An oddball sci-fi thriller about a randy alien who lands its spacecraft outside of swinging London in order to sample some of the lovely, circa 1966 ladies. Women are disappearing fast and no one connects it to the strange object from the sky.
A mutant from Jupiter journeys to London in search of young women in order to repopulate his dying planet, which has been devastated by nuclear war.
Theatrical Release |
- The film was released in Britain in 1965, and in the U.S. in 1967.