- Released: January 10, 2006
- Label: Arista
- 1.Be Careful (How You Treat My Love)
- 2.Don't Tell Me, Tell Her
- 3.You Know How To Love Me
- 4.Some Way
- 5.I Don't Want To Lose You
- 6.Loving You-Losing YOu
- 7.Can't We Fall In Love Again - (with Michael Henderson)
- 8.When I Give My Love To You (This Time)Gonna Mak3e Changes
- 9.Gonna Make Changes
- 10.Beautiful Man of Mine
- 11.Sacred Kind of Love - (with Grover Washington Jr.)
- 12.Let Somebody Love You
- 13.Somewhere in My Lifetime
Personnel: Phyllis Hyman; Grover Washington, Jr., Michael Henderson .
Liner Note Author: Rashod D. Ollison.
Arrangers: James Mtume; Grover Washington, Jr.; Reggie Lucas; Dick Berkhe; Hubert Eaves III; John Davis ; Jerry Peters; Kenny Gamble; McKinley Jackson; Roland Chambers; Skip Scarborough; Tawatha Agee; Tony Coleman; Thom Bell; Barry Manilow.
The Phyllis Hyman installment of Legacy's LOVE SONGS series delivers exactly what listeners would expect: quiet-storm R&B with a strict emphasis on matters of the heart. And Hyman's silky voice is ideally suited to the seductive urban contemporary sounds with which she found her biggest audience. The set's two duets, with Grover Washington Jr. ("Sacred Kind of Love") and Michael Henderson ("Can't We Fall In Love Again") are highlights, but Hyman shines brightest on solo hits like "Be Careful (How You Treat My Love)."