Menuhin & Grappelli Play Berlin, Kern, Porter & Rodgers & Hart
Temporarily Out of Stock: We'll get more as soon as possible
- by Oscar Peterson ~ Jazz in Paris: Stephane Grappelli Quartet, Volume 1 ~ $9.88
- by Stephane Grappelli ~ Live at the Blue Note ~ $10.56
- by Stephane Grappelli ~ Shades of Django ~ $13.48
- by Stephane Grappelli ~ Vintage Grappelli (2-CD) ~ $10.56
- Released: April 18, 1988
- Label: EMI Classics
- 1.Cheek to Cheek, song (from "Top Hat")
- 2.Isn't This a Lovely Day, song (from "Top Hat")
- 3.Piccolino, song (from "Top Hat")
- 4.Change Partners, song (from "Carefree")
- 5.Top Hat, White Tie and Tails, song (from "Top Hat")
- 6.I've Got My Love to Keep Me Warm, song (from "On the Avenue")
- 7.Heat Wave, song (from "As Thousands Cheer"): Arr for 2 violins & ensemble
- 8.Way You Look Tonight, song, The (from the film "Swing Time")
- 9.Pick Yourself Up, song (from film "Swing Time")
- 10.Fine Romance, song, A (from the film "Swing Time")
- 11.All the Things You Are, song (from "Very Warm for May")
- 12.Why Do I Love You, song (from "Show Boat")
- 13.I get a kick out of you, song (from "Anything Goes")
- 14.Night and day, song (from "Gay Divorce")
- 15.Looking at you, song (from "Wake Up and Dream")
- 16.Just one of those things, song (from "Jubilee")
- 17.My Funny Valentine, song (from "Babes in Arms")
- 18.Thou Swell, song (from "A Connecticut Yankee")
- 19.Lady is a Tramp, song, The (from musical "Babes in Arms")
- 20.Blue Room, song (from musical "The Girlfriend")
Full performer name: Stephane Grappelli/Yehudi Menuhin.
Personnel includes: Yehudi Menuhin, Stephane Grappelli (violin); Nelson Riddle (arranger, conductor); Max Harris (arranger, piano); Ray Swinfield (flute); Alan Clare (piano); Laurie Holloway (keyboards); Martin Taylor, Marc Fosset, Ike Isaacs, Denny Wright (guitar); Lennie Bush, Ken Baldock, Niels Pedersem, Eddie Tripp, Jack Sewing, Pierre Michelot (bass); Chris Karan, Tony Crombie, Ronnie Verrell (drums); Derek Price (percussion).
Producers: R. Kinloch Anderson, John Fraser, John Mordler.
Principally recorded at Abbey Road, London, England between 1973 & 1983. Includes liner notes by John W. Duarte.
Personnel: St‚phane Grappelli (violin); Yehudi Menuhin (violin); Ike Isaacs , Martin Taylor, Marc Fosset, Denny Wright (guitar); David Snell (harp); Ray Swinfield (strings, flute, woodwinds, brass); Alan Clare , Max Harris (piano); Laurie Holloway (keyboards); Allan Ganley, Tony Crombie, Chris Karan, Ronnie Verrell (drums); Derek Price (percussion).
Liner Note Author: John Duarte.
Recording information: EMI Abbey Road Studios, London, England (04/1972-11/1983); EMI Bovema Studios, Heemstede, The Netherlands (04/1972-11/1983).
Director: Max Harris.
Unknown Contributor Role: Ray Swinfield.
Arrangers: Nelson Riddle; Max Harris.
Sounds of The Fabulous Fifties (Limited Distribution) (3-CD...
$8.48 LABOR DAY
WCBS FM101.1 - Great Ladies of Rock & Roll - The 70s (CD)
$2.98 on SALE
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 2 ratings.
Based on 2 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!