Jan & Dean The Complete Liberty Singles (2-CD)
|You Save:||$2.30 (7% Off)|
Currently Out of Stock: We'll get more as soon as possible
Format: CD (2 Discs)
by The Beach Boys ~ Live: The 50th Anniversary Tour (2-CD) ~ $17.98
- Number of Discs: 2
- Released: September 1, 2008
- Originally Released: 2008
- Label: Collector's Choice
Dirty Linen - p.91"[L]ightweight but catchy pop songs full of twangy guitars and Everly Brothers-style harmonies."
Mojo (Publisher) - p.1204 stars out of 5 -- "[It] still sounds bright, thrilling and just like summer from a comedy-rock duo that, strangely, had a huge impact on pop-punk..."
Record Collector (magazine) - p.964 stars out of 5 -- "The duo's strength lay in never being too serious....Some of the very best in West Coast pop."
- 1.A Sunday Kind Of Love
- 2.Poor Little Puppet
- 4.Your Heart Has Changed Its Mind
- 5.My Favorite Dream
- 6.Who Put The Bomp
- 7.Frosty The Snowman
- 8.She's Still Talking Baby Talk
- 10.When I Learn How To Cry
- 11.Surf City
- 12.She's My Summer Girl
- 13.Honolulu Lulu
- 14.Someday (You'll Go Walking By)
- 15.Drag City
- 16.Schlock Rod (Part 1)
- 17.Dead Man's Curve
- 18.The New Girl In School
- 19.The Little Old Lady (From Pasadena)
- 20.My Mighty G.T.O.
- 21.Ride The Wild Surf
- 22.The Anaheim, Azusa And Cucamonga Sewing Circle, Book Review And Timing Association
- 23.Sidewalk Surfin'
- 24.When It's Over
- 25.(Here They Come) From All Over The World
- 26.Freeway Flyer
- 27.You Really Know How To Hurt A Guy
- 28.It's As Easy As 1, 2, 3
- 29.It's A Shame To Say Goodbye
- 30.The Submarine Races
- 31.I Found A Girl
- 32.A Beginning From An End
- 33.Folk City
- 34.Norwegian Wood
- 36.Bucket "T"
- 38.Fiddle Around
- 39.Surfer's Dream
- 40.School Day (Ring! Ring! Goes The Bell)
- 41.The Universal Coward (Bonus Track)
- 42.I Can't Wait To Love You (Bonus Track)
The two-disc, 42-track THE COMPLETE LIBERTY SINGLES is the ultimate Jan and Dean anthology. It is not exhaustive: the duo's often-charming earlier singles for a series of small Los Angeles labels are missing, as are the Dean Torrance solo tracks released under the Jan and Dean name after Jan Berry's near-fatal 1966 car crash. But the meat of the Jan and Dean legend is right here: both sides of all of the duo's 1961-66 singles, in glorious mono. Classics like "Surf City," "The Little Old Lady From Pasadena," and "Sidewalk Surfin'" are all present in carefully remastered, crystal-clear mono, alongside quirky b-sides that showed the duo's sometimes bizarre sense of humor. The lavish package also features many photos and detailed liner notes.
Ultimate Rock & Roll Time Capsule, Volume 3 - Disc 2 (CD)(3)
99¢ on SALE
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 10 ratings.
Based on 10 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!