Rosemary Clooney For the Duration
LOW STOCK: Only 3 copies left
|LABOR DAY SALE:||$10.56 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$1.42 (12% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Fantasy Warehouse Clearance Sale product may be specifically marked for one-way sale
- Released: February 1, 1991
- Originally Released: 1991
- Label: Concord Records
- 1.No Love, No Nothin'
- 2.Don't Fence Me In
- 3.I Don't Want to Walk Without You Baby
- 4.Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye - (bonus track)
- 5.You'd Be So Nice to Come Home To
- 6.Sentimental Journey
- 7.For All We Know
- 8.September Song
- 9.These Foolish Things (Remind Me of You)
- 10.They're Either Too Young or Too Old
- 11.The More I See You
- 12.(There'll Be Bluebirds Over) The White Cliffs of Dover
- 13.Saturday Night (Is the Loneliest Night of the Week)
- 14.I'll Be Seeing You
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
Personnel includes: Rosemary Clooney (vocals); Scott Hamilton (tenor saxophone); Warren Vache (cornet); John Oddo (piano); Chuck Berghofer, Jim Hughart (bass); Jake Hanna (drums).
Recorded at Ocean Way Recording, Hollywood, California between October 15 & 17, 1990.
Personnel: Rosemary Clooney (vocals); Donna Tecco, Belinda Whitney-Barratt, Richard Hendrickson, Laura Corcos, Richard Henrickson, Paul Peabody (violin); Marisol Espada, Julie Green (cello); David Finck (strings); Scott Hamilton (tenor saxophone); Warren Vach‚ (cornet); John Oddo (piano); Jake Hanna (drums).
Audio Remixer: Phil Edwards .
Liner Note Author: Nick Clooney.
Recording information: Ocean Way Recording Studios, Hollywood, CA (10/15/1990-10/17/1990).
Director: John Oddo.
Unknown Contributor Role: Regis Iandiorio.
Arranger: John Oddo.
For this CD, Rosemary Clooney sings 14 selections that had their greatest meaning during World War II but have since become recognized as timeless. She is joined by her usual sidemen (including tenor saxophonist Scott Hamilton, cornetist Warren Vach‚ and her musical director/pianist John Oddo) plus (on six of the selections) a string section. Whether it be "Don't Fence Me In," "Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye," "September Song," "The White Cliffs of Dover" or a touching "I'll Be Seeing You," Clooney is heard in prime form, giving each song just the right amount of emotion and sensitivity. ~ Scott Yanow
Rosemary ClooneySongs From the Girl Singer: A Musical Autobiography (2-CD)
Sounds of The Fabulous Fifties (Limited Distribution) (3-CD...
$8.48 LABOR DAY
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 20 ratings.
Based on 20 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
Top ranking CD:
- Various Artists WCBS FM101.1 - Great Ladies of Rock & Roll - The 70s (CD) ~ $2.98 on SALE
- Various Artists Extreme Hits - The Sixties, Volume 2: 20 Original Hits (CD) ~ $2.98 on SALE
- Jimmy Buffett Down To Earth / High Cumberland Jubilee (CD) ~ $2.98 on SALE
- Various Artists History of Rock - The 60's, Part 1 (CD) ~ $2.98 on SALE
- Various Artists History of Rock - JukeBox Giants, Volume 1 (CD) ~ $2.98 on SALE