Alice Cooper Welcome to My Nightmare
Temporarily Out of Stock: We'll get more as soon as possible
Products with a similar style:
- KISS The Eric Carr Story: Inside the Tale of the Fox (DVD) ~ $7.38
- The Rolling Stones Rock And Roll Circus (DVD) ~ $17.98
- New Alternate Alice Cooper Commentary Track
- Rated: Not Rated
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 49 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: April 20, 1999
- Originally Released: 1975
- Label: Rhino
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital 1.0 - With Commentary
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English
- Additional Release Material:
- Audio Commentary: Alice Cooper
- Interviews: Alice Cooper (25 min.)
- Memorabilia Photos
- Quiz & Game
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Description by OLDIES.com:
Everyone has nightmares. But only Alice Cooper would defy rock 'n' roll convention and present those images in his legendary show Welcome To My Nightmare. The first full-blown rock-theater extravaganza ever, this is the concert that amazed audiences and critics everywhere. Alice stars in this visual feast, which was to set the standard for all other rock tours to follow with its elaborate and innovative staging. Featuring hits and classic songs (including "I'm Eighteen," "School's Out," "Only Women Bleed," "No More Mr. Nice Guy" and the trademark title track), the nightmare vividly comes to life on the rock stage, bringing forth a plethora of skeletons, giant spiders, a cyclops, the "magic" movie screen, and the voice of horrormeister Vincent Price, all designed to thrill you and keep you uneasy in your sleep. There is only one Alice Cooper. So, let this legendary rock showman welcome you to his nightmare.
Macabre rock star Alice Cooper performs before a live audience, in the first full-blown rock theater extravaganza. With an extremely elaborate stageshow utilizing skeletons, giant spiders, a cyclops, and the voice of Vincent Price, this legendary show set the standard for rock tours for years to come. Song titles include "The Awakening," "Welcome To My Nightmare," "Eighteen," "School's Out," "Only Women Bleed," "Billion Dollar Babies" and many others.
Concert | Heavy Metal | Live Concerts | Live Performances | Metal (Music) | Music (General) | Music Video | Pop / Rock | Rock
Alice CooperGood To See You Again: Live 1973, The Billion Dollar Babies...
Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare (WS & FS) (DVD)
$3.98 on SALE
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 66 ratings.
Based on 66 ratings.
Be the first Movie Lover to write an online review of this product!
WCBS FM101.1 - Great Ladies of Rock & Roll - The 70s (CD)
$2.98 on SALE
Top ranking DVD:
- Blood of Ghastly Horror (Deluxe Collector's Edition) (DVD) ~ $1.58 on SALE
- Suspense - Lost Episodes Collection 3 (4-DVD) ~ $6.38 on SALE
- The Golden Age of Cartoons: Cultoons! Rare, Lost and Strange Cartoons! Ads and Oddities (DVD) ~ $1.58 on SALE
- Burt Reynolds Comedy Triple Feature: Gator / Breaking In / Fuzz (2-DVD) ~ $1.58 on SALE
- Brainiac (El Baron del Terror) (Spanish, Subtitled in English) [Rare & Out-of-Print] (DVD) ~ $7.98 on SALE