The Challengers Killer Surf! The Best of The Challengers
LOW STOCK: Only 2 copies left
|SUPER SAVINGS:||$16.42 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$2.56 (13% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
by The Ventures ~ The Very Best of The Ventures $9.90
- Released: September 1, 1994
- Originally Released: 1994
- Label: GNP Crescendo
- $0.99 on iTunes1.Lanky Bones
- $0.99 on iTunes2.Telstar
- $0.99 on iTunes3.Duck Waddle
- $0.99 on iTunes4.A Taste of Honey
- $0.99 on iTunes5.Kamikaze
- $0.99 on iTunes6.Pipeline
- $0.99 on iTunes7.Scratch
- $0.99 on iTunes8.Work Song
- $0.99 on iTunes9.The Wedge
- $0.99 on iTunes10.Surf-Ari
- $0.99 on iTunes11.Rebel Rouser
- $0.99 on iTunes12.Collision Course
- $0.99 on iTunes13.Memphis
- $0.99 on iTunes14.Camel Back
- $0.99 on iTunes15.Penetration
- $0.99 on iTunes16.Sidewalk Surfer
- $0.99 on iTunes17.Tequila
- $0.99 on iTunes18.Small Fry
- $0.99 on iTunes19.Raunchy
- $0.99 on iTunes20.The Cruel Sea
- $0.99 on iTunes21.Lonely Bull
- $0.99 on iTunes22.Mr. Moto
- $0.99 on iTunes23.The Man from U.N.C.L.E.
- $0.99 on iTunes24.Out of Limits
- $0.99 on iTunes25.Wipe Out
- $0.99 on iTunes26.Roller Derby
- $0.99 on iTunes27.Happy Guitars
- $0.99 on iTunes28.Walk, Don't Run
- $0.99 on iTunes29.Kicks
- $0.99 on iTunes30.K-39
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
Personnel: John Anderson , Ed Fournier, Larry Carlton, Paul Johnson , Art Fisher (guitar); Jerry Brown , Phillip Pruden, Steve Douglas (saxophone); Craig Doerge, Jim Roberts , Raul Matute (keyboards); Julius Wechter (marimba, percussion); Hal Blaine, Jim Keltner, Larry Brown, Richard Delvy (drums, snare drum).
Liner Note Author: Randy Nauert.
Animation: Rick Griffin.
Clocking in at 30 tracks, this is a top-heavy collection of surf sides the Challengers cut for the GNP/Crescendo label. As the group never really had a hit, this is arguably all the Challengers you might ever need for the collection. But it is grade-A surf music, extremely well played with various session ringers like Hal Blaine, Jim Keltner, Steve Douglas, and Paul Johnson brought in on various numbers. ~ Cub Koda
Lloyd Thaxton Goes Surfing with the Challengers (CD)
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 5 ratings.
Based on 5 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
Absolute Hits - Top Hits of the 60s: 20 Original Hits (CD) TOP 10 Bestseller
99¢ on SALE