- Released: April 21, 1997
- Originally Released: 1997
- Label: Ranwood Records
- 1.Love Theme From "The Godfather"
- 2.Lara's Theme From "Dr. Zhivago"
- 3.Theme From "A Man And A Woman"
- 4.Theme From "Elvira Madigan"
- 5.Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head
- 6.L'eau Vive
- 7.Love Theme From " Romeo And Juliet"
- 8.Theme From "Born Free"
- 9.Theme From " The Way We Were"
- 10.On The Street Where You Live
- 11.Theme From "Mon Oncle"
- 12.Bali Hai
Personnel: Percy Faith (piano).
Arranger: Percy Faith.
A compilation of some of the many movie themes Percy Faith arranged for his orchestra, this brief 12-track anthology focuses on recordings from the late '60s and early '70s. Several of these themes remain easy listening classics, including Francis Lai's immortal "A Man and a Woman," Burt Bacharach and Hal David's "Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head," "Lara's Theme" from DR. ZHIVAGO and "The Way We Were." Though most of these were originally vocal themes, Faith's instrumental arrangements remain true to the spirit of the works. A few more obscure pieces, including "L'Eau Vive" and the theme from the 1958 Jacques Tati film MON ONCLE, helps keep things interesting, but it's puzzling that Faith's most famous recording, his hit "Theme from 'A Summer Place'," isn't to be found here.