- Released: July 2, 2007
- Originally Released: 2007
- Label: Dgm / Inner Knot
- 1.Threshold Bells: St. Paul's
- 2.At The End Of Time: St. Paul's
- 3.Evensong: Tallin
- 4.Evensong Coda: Tallin
- 5.At The End Of Time: Broad Chalke
- 6.Evensong: Vijandi
- 7.Evensong Coda: Vijandi
- 8.Futureshift: Haapsalu
- 9.Evensong: Haapsalu
- 10.Evensong Coda: Haapsalu
One of the originators of the ambient music genre, Robert Fripp has expanded beyond the recording studio to create lush soundscapes in various alternate locations. For AT THE END OF TIME, Fripp chose a collection of churches in England and Estonia and created music that is both devotional and envelope-pushing. It's not the typical soundtrack for a house of worship, but Fripp uses the cavernous spaces effectively, creating gorgeous, meandering tracks full of celestial echo.
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 12 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to
write an online review of this product!
- Sales Rank: 116,341
- UPC: 633367070128
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item