Linkin Park Hybrid Theory
11 copies available
|CYBER WEEK SALE:||$12.58 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$1.40 (10% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Released: October 24, 2000
- Originally Released: 2000
- Label: Warner Bros / WEA
Q - 1/03, p.56Included in Q Magazine's "100 Greatest Albums Ever"
Q - 1/01, p.1114 out of 5 stars - "...Giving angst-ridden rock...an effective electronic spin....Throw in the contrasting vocal interplay of gruff rapper Mike Shinoda and crooner Chester Bellington, hooks you could land a whale with and Fred Durst-style earnestness and [the group] shine like the proverbial diamond in excrement..."
CMJ - 11/20/00, p.22"...a solid hit machine, combining the catchy with the crisp, the melodic with the monstrous..."
Melody Maker - 11/14/00, p.514 stars out of 5 - "...An absolutely storming debut....packing more punch than Lennox Lewis armed with a rolled up copy of well...Punch....Award this album the red baseball cap of merit..."
NME (Magazine) - 1/13/01, p.356 out of 10 - "...There is innovation here..."
- 2.One Step Closer
- 3.With You
- 4.Points of Authority
- 7.By Myself
- 8.In the End
- 9.Place for My Head
- 11.Cure for the Itch
- 12.Pushing Me Away
Linkin Park: Mike Shinoda (vocals, programming, samples); Chester Bennington (vocals); Brad Delson (guitar, bass, background vocals); Rob Bourdon (drums, background vocals); Joseph Hahn (turntables, programming).
Additional personnel includes: Ian Hornbeck, Scott Koziol (bass); The Dust Brothers (programming).
Recorded at NRG Recordings, North Hollywood, California.
"Crawling" won the 2002 Grammy Award for Best Hard Rock Performance.
Personnel: Mike Shinoda (vocals, sampler); Chester Bennington (vocals); Brad Delson (guitar, background vocals); Rob Bourdon (drums, background vocals); Joseph Hahn (sampler, background vocals).
Audio Mixer: Andy Wallace.
Recording information: NRG Recordings, North Hollywood, CA.
Illustrator: Joseph Hahn.
Photographer: James Minchin.
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
Top ranking titles in the Heavy Metal genre:
- Motörhead Extended Versions (Live) (CD) ~ 99¢ CYBER WEEK
- E-X-E Stricken By Might (LP) ~ $2.49 CYBER WEEK
- Omen (Metal) Nightmares (LP) ~ $3.49 CYBER WEEK
- Angus Track Of Doom (LP) ~ $3.49 CYBER WEEK
- Dragon Fallen Angel (LP) ~ $4.49 CYBER WEEK
Top ranking CD:
- Various Artists Extreme Hits - The Sixties, Volume 2: 20 Original Hits (CD) ~ 99¢ CYBER WEEK
- Various Artists Top Hits of the 60s - Groovy Hits (CD) ~ 99¢ CYBER WEEK
- Various Artists History of Rock - The 60's, Part 1 (CD) ~ 99¢ CYBER WEEK
- Various Artists Top Hits of the 70s - Absolute Hits (CD) ~ 99¢ CYBER WEEK
- Various Artists History of Rock - JukeBox Giants, Volume 2 (CD) ~ 99¢ CYBER WEEK