Riders In The Sky Public Cowboy #1 - A Centennial Salute to the Music of Gene Autry
|You Save:||$1.20 (10% Off)|
Currently Out of Stock: We'll get more as soon as possible
by Riders In The Sky ~ Always Drink Upstream From the Herd $10.18
by Riders In The Sky ~ The Cowboy Way ~ $5.97
by Riders In The Sky ~ Riders In The Sky Present: Davy Crockett, King Of The Wild Frontier ~ $17.08
by Riders In The Sky ~ Silver Jubilee (2-CD) ~ $17.98
- Released: July 24, 2007
- Originally Released: 2007
- Label: Rounder / Umgd
- $0.99 on iTunes1.Back In The Saddle Again
- $0.99 on iTunes2.Sioux City Sue
- $0.99 on iTunes3.Mexicali Rose
- $0.99 on iTunes4.You Are My Sunshine
- $0.99 on iTunes5.Have I Told You Lately That I Love You?
- $0.99 on iTunes6.Can't Shake The Sands Of Texas From My Shoes
- $0.99 on iTunes7.That Silver Haired Daddy Of Mine
- $0.99 on iTunes8.Be Honest With Me
- $0.99 on iTunes9.Blue Canadian Rockies
- $0.99 on iTunes10.Lonely River
- $0.99 on iTunes11.South Of The Border
- $0.99 on iTunes12.Ridin' Down The Canyon
- $0.99 on iTunes13.Take Me Back To My Saddle - (Bonus Track)
- $0.99 on iTunes14.Last Roundup, The - (Bonus Track)
- $0.99 on iTunes15.Riders In The Sky (A Cowboy Legend) - (Bonus Track)
- $0.99 on iTunes16.Tumbling Tumbleweeds - (Bonus Track)
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
All tracks have been digitally mastered using HDCD technology.
Riders in the Sky: Joey Miskulin (accordion); Too Slim (bass instrument); Ranger Doug Green, Woody Paul.
Personnel: Ranger Doug Green (vocals, acoustic guitar); Woody Paul (vocals, fiddle); Too Slim (vocals); Richard O'Brien (acoustic guitar); Robby Turner (lap steel guitar); Pamela Sixfin, David Davidson (violin); Kristin Wilkinson (viola); George Tidwell (trumpet); Louis Brown (trombone).
Additional personnel: Louis Brown (trombone); Kristin Wilkinson, Richard O'Brien, Robby Turner, Pamela Sixfin, David Davidson , George Tidwell.
Audio Mixers: Joey Miskulin; Kurt Storey; Brent Truitt.
Liner Note Author: Ranger Doug Green.
Recording information: 1103 Studio, Nashville, TN (03/1983); B. Truitt Music, Nashville, TN (03/1983); Birchmere, Alexandria, VA (03/1983); Springfield, VA (03/1983); The Musicwagon, Nashville, TN (03/1983).
Author: Gene Autry.
Photographers: Beth Gwinn; Jim McGuire .
Riders in the Sky cut this record in the wake of their performing a Gene Autry medley in a television appearance with Autry himself in the audience. The songs are done reverently but with a real sense of fun, essentially the same balancing act that has made them a success on stage and television. Their main innovations are the harmony singing, which works well throughout, and a jazzy approach to Jimmie Rodgers' "Can't Shake the Sands of Texas from My Shoes." Autry's versions have held up magnificently well, but this loving tribute album is a necessary addition to any fan's collection. ~ Bruce Eder
Chet Atkins And His Guitar / The Guitar Genius (CD)
$1.98 on SALE
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 4 ratings.
Based on 4 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
Absolute Hits - Top Hits of the 60s: 20 Original Hits (CD) TOP 10 Bestseller
99¢ on SALE
Camp Meeting / Soul of The Gospel Harmonettes (CD) TOP 100 Bestseller
$1.98 on SALE