Julio Iglesias Love Songs
|You Save:||$0.90 (10% Off)|
Currently Out of Stock: We'll get more as soon as possible
- Released: June 1, 2004
- Originally Released: 2004
- Label: Sony
- $0.99 on iTunes1.To All The Girls I've Loved Before - (with Willie Nelson)
- $0.99 on iTunes2.Crazy
- $0.99 on iTunes3.When I Need You
- $0.99 on iTunes4.Vincent (Starry Starry Night)
- $0.99 on iTunes5.And I Love Her
- $0.99 on iTunes6.Feelings - (Live)
- $0.99 on iTunes7.If You Go Away
- $0.99 on iTunes8.Crazy In Love
- $0.99 on iTunes9.When I Fall In Love
- $0.99 on iTunes10.Can't Help Falling In Love
- $0.99 on iTunes11.As Time Goes By
- $0.99 on iTunes12.Moonlight Lady
- $0.99 on iTunes13.When You Tell Me That You Love Me - (with Dolly Parton)
- $0.99 on iTunes14.Mona Lisa
- $0.99 on iTunes15.99 Miles From L.A.
- $0.99 on iTunes16.Love Has Been A Friend To Me
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
Personnel: Julio Iglesias (vocals); Dolly Parton, Willie Nelson (vocals).
Photographer: Randee Saint Nicholas.
This has 16 tracks from the mid-'80s to the late '90s, but like other installments in Sony's Love Songs series, it's not synonymous with a greatest-hits compilation. Instead, it's just an assortment of various songs from the catalog of one of the most popular romantic vocalists of the late-20th century, though there are of course a whole lot more than 16 "love songs" in the Iglesias discography. These particular ones seem to have been selected with an eye toward the North American market, as all are in English, and the program's heavy on covers of era-spanning pop standards: "Mona Lisa," "Can't Help Falling in Love," "When I Fall in Love," "As Time Goes By," the Willie Nelson-penned "Crazy" (popularized by Patsy Cline), Don McLean's "Vincent (Starry Starry Night)," the Beatles' "And I Love Her," Morris Albert's "Feelings," Jacques Brel and Rod McKuen's "If You Go Away." It does have some of his big American hits in "To All the Girls I've Loved Before" (a duet with Willie Nelson) and "Moonlight Love," yet it's missing his smash duet with Diana Ross, "All of You." Overall, it's representative of the glossily produced, sentimental adult contemporary pop for which the singer's most known to much of the English-speaking audience. ~ Richie Unterberger
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 10 ratings.
Based on 10 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
Absolute Hits - Top Hits of the 60s: 20 Original Hits (CD) TOP 10 Bestseller
99¢ on SALE
Camp Meeting / Soul of The Gospel Harmonettes (CD) TOP 25 Bestselling CD
$1.98 on SALE