- Released: June 12, 2002
- Label: Mountain Apple
- 1.It's Christmas Day
- 2.Oh Come, Oh Come Emanuelle - (TRUE instrumental)
- 3.The Christmas Song
- 4.Kanaka Wai Wai - (TRUE instrumental)
- 5.Ke Ku'ulani
- 6.Lei Pikake - (TRUE instrumental)
- 7.House of Gold
- 8.Joy to the World - (TRUE instrumental)
- 9.(It's Alright) Christmastime Is Here
- 10.Rue D?s Reves, La (The Street of Dreams) - (TRUE instrumental)
- 11.Lady in Red
- 12.Mele Kalikimaka - (TRUE instrumental)
- 13.Love Is the Reason to Believe
- 14.Love - (TRUE instrumental)
Hapa includes: Keli'i, Barry Flanagan (vocals, guitar).
Hapa: Keli'i Kaneali'i, Barry Flanagan.
Recorded in O'ahu, Hawaii. Includes liner notes by Barry Flanagan, Keli'i Kaneali'i.
Personnel: Barry Flanagan (vocals, guitar, electric sitar, ukulele, castanets); Keli'i Kaneali'i (vocals, guitar); Fiji, Axel, Barneldo, Lehua Kalima, Robi Kahakalau (vocals); Doug White (tuba); Mahi Beamer (piano); Eric Keawe (claves); Larry Lieberman (timpani).
Recording information: Lahaina Sound; Studio Kahala, Island Of O'ahu.
Translators: Barry Flanagan; Charles Ka'upu.
Arranger: Barry Flanagan.
Thanks to a large selection of Hawaiian and country tunes, along with non-holiday love songs like Chris DeBurgh's "Lady in Red," Hapa's Holidays stands out from the seasonal pack. Even the predictable choices ("Joy to the World," "The Christmas Song") don't sound traditional, which makes this an interesting choice for listeners who want a Christmas record that is off the beaten path. ~ Rodney Batdorf