- Released: February 12, 2002
- Label: DRG
- 1.Bea Arthur: Lamb Recipe (Speech)
- 2.Life Begins at 8:40, musical: Fun to be Fooled
- 3.Bea Arthur: Introduction (Speech)
- 4.What Can You Get A Nudist For Her Birthday?
- 5.Bea Arthur: Auditions (Speech)
- 6.Isn't He Adorable
- 7.Bea Arthur: Fiddler on the Roof (Speech)
- 8.Let's Face the Music and Dance, song (from "Follow the Fleet")
- 9.Mame, musical: Bosom Buddies
- 10.Bea Arthur: Angela Lansbury (Speech)
- 11.Die Seer?uber-Jenny (Pirate Jenny), song for voice & piano (from "Die Dreigroschenoper")
- 12.It Never Was You, song for voice & piano (from "Knickerbocker Holiday")
- 13.And Then There's Maude (from the television show)
- 14.Gypsy, musical: Some People
- 15.Bea Arthur: The Soup Ladle (Speech)
- 16.Where Do You Start?
- 17.Bea Arthur: Bernie Schwartz (Speech)
- 18.If I Can't Sell It, I'll Keep Sittin' On It!
- 19.Bea Arthur: Personal Hygiene (Speech)
- 20.Who Cares?, song (from Of Thee I Sing, musical)
- 21.Ballroom, musical play: Fifty Percent
- 22.Bea Arthur: The Nun's Story (Speech)
- 23.You're Gonna Hear From Me (from Inside Daisy Clover, film)
- 24.The Chance To Sing
- 25.Mame, musical: The Man in the Moon is a Lady
Personnel: Bea Arthur (vocals); Billy Goldenberg (piano).
Recorded live in December 2001. Includes liner notes by Billy Goldenberg.
Personnel: Billy Goldenberg (piano).
Audio Mixer: Cynthia Daniels.
Liner Note Author: Billy Goldenberg.
Recording information: Royal Poinciana Playhouse, West Palm Beach, FL (12/12/2001/12/13/2001).
Creators: Bea Arthur; Billy Goldenberg.
Photographer: Allison Leach.
Best known for playing Maude Findlay in television's Maude and Dorothy Zbornak in The Golden Girls, Bea Arthur also has a history in theater, having performed in everything from The Threepenny Opera to the original productions of Fiddler on the Roof and Mame. Bea Arthur on Broadway: Just Between Friends is the live recording of Arthur's one-woman Broadway show. Arthur, accompanied by Billy Goldenberg on piano, works her magic throughout the performance with personal reflections, bits of humor, favorite songs, and quirky stories. Her unique personality, voice, and appearance (Arthur does the whole show barefoot) create a welcoming atmosphere. Bea Arthur on Broadway: Just Between Friends is a chance to hang out with an old friend for a trip down memory lane. ~ Simon Cantlon