- Released: September 10, 1991
- Label: Sbme Special Mkts.
Q - 1/92, p.743 Stars
- Good - "...the arrangements are top- dollar, and Manilow's strong, pliable voice rides the pit orchestra's pizzaz like a champion..."
- 1.Give My Regards to Broadway - (from "Little Johnny Jones")
- 2.Overture of Overtures
- 3.All I Need Is the Girl - (from "Gypsy")
- 4.Real Live Girl - (from "Little Me")
- 5.Where or When - (from "Babes In Arms")
- 6.Look to the Rainbow - (from "Finian's Rainbow")
- 7.Once in Love With Amy - (from "Where's Charley?")
- 8.Dancing in the Dark - (from "The Band Wagon")
- 9.You Can Have the TV - (from "Notes")
- 10.I'll Be Seeing You - (from "Right This Way")
- 11.But the World Goes 'Round - (from "And The World Goes 'Round")
- 12.Fugue For Tinhorns
- 13.Luck Be a Lady - (from "Guys And Dolls")
- 14.Old Friends - (from "Merrily We Roll Along")
- 15.Kid Inside, The - (from "Is There Life After High School?")
- 16.Never Met a Man I Didn't Like - (from "The Will Rogers Follies")
- 17.Bring Him Home - (from "Les Miserables")
- 18.If We Only Have Love - (from "Jacques Brel Is Alive And Well And Living In Paris")
Personnel includes: Barry Manilow, Barbara Cook, Michael Crawford, Hinton Battle (vocals); Dean Parks, Mitch Holder, Eddie Arkin (guitar); Randy Kerber (piano, synthesizer); Abe Laboriel, Chuck Domanico, John Patitucci (bass); Carlos Vega (drums).
Recorded at Rumbo Recorders, Canoga Park, California. Includes liner notes by Barry Manilow.