- Released: August 7, 2007
- Originally Released: 2007
- 1.I Hear Music - (Swingsett & Takuya's Mighty Fine remix)
- 2.More Than You Know - (Jazzeem's Throwback remix)
- 3.Spreadin' Rhythm Around - (Lady Bug Vs. Lady Day RR remix)
- 4.Long Gone Blues - (GXR remix)
- 5.Trav'lin All Alone - (Nickodermus & Zeb remix)
- 6.He Ain't Got Rhythm - (Poppyseed remix)
- 7.Summertime - (Organica remix)
- 8.I'm Gonna Lock My Heart (And Throw Away The Key) - (Madison Park remix)
- 9.Glad To Be Unhappy - (DJ Logic remix)
- 10.Billie's Blues - (Daniel Y remix)
- 11.You're So Desirable - (Sunday People remix)
- 12.Pennies From Heaven - (Count De Money remix)
- 13.But Beautiful - (Tony Humphries THP remix)
- 14.All Of Me - (Charles Feelgood remix)
Personnel: Billie Holiday (vocals); Ladybug Mecca (rap vocals); Sorin Romanescu, Andre LaSalle (guitar); Andre LaSalle (guitars); Takuya Nakamura (trumpet, grand piano, keyboards); Takuya Nakamura (grand piano); Selen Lerner (keyboards); Scott Ritchie (bass guitar); Adam Deitch (drums, drum programming); Eddie (timbales); Kaoss (programming); Scott Schlachter (guitar, keyboards, drum programming); Steve Kelly (guitar); Fabio Morgera (trumpet); Roland Richards (piano, keyboards, drum programming); Neil Evans (piano, Moog synthesizer); Oli Rockberger (piano); Louis Benedetti (keyboards, drum programming); DJ Logic (turntables).
Audio Mixers: Kirk Yano; Takuya Nakamura; Tony Humphries.
Audio Remixers: Charles Feelgood; DeAnna Cool; James Cool; Sultan Nasser; Takuya Nakamura; Phil Webb.
Editor: Takuya Nakamura.
Much like the Nina Simone REMIXED AND REIMAGINED set, the Billie Holiday volume updates a classic female vocalist for the 21st century by turning over her vintage tracks to a host of remixers, DJs, and producers. On board for the Holiday outing are DJ Logic, Tony Humphries, Nicodemus, and Organica, among others, and the songs given the royal electronica treatment include "Long Gone Blues" and "Traveling All Alone." While old-school Holiday fans may be taken aback, the synthesis works quite beautifully, with Lady Day's sultry voice set adrift in a heavily atmospheric collection of groove-driven, downtempo tracks.