- Released: August 8, 2000
- Originally Released: 2000
- Label: Sbme Special Mkts.
- 1.Pain Train
- 2.Albert Flasher
- 3.New Mother Nature
- 4.Runnin' Back To Saskatoon
- 5.Rain Dance - (previously unreleased, bonus track)
- 6.These Eyes - (previously unreleased, bonus track)
- 7.Glace Bay Blues
- 8.Sour Suite - (previously unreleased, bonus track)
- 9.Hand Me Down World - (previously unreleased, bonus track)
- 10.American Woman
- 11.Truckin' Off Across The Sky
- 12.Share The Land - (previously unreleased, bonus track)
- 13.No Time - (previously unreleased, bonus track)
The Guess Who: Kurt Winter, Don McDougall (vocals, guitar); Burton Cummings (vocals, flute, harmonica, piano); Jim Kale (vocals, bass); Garry Peterson (vocals, drums).
Producer: Jack Richardson.
Reissue producers: Rob Santos, Frank Uroleo.
Recorded live at The Paramount Theater, Seattle, Washington on May 22, 1972.
Includes liner notes by John Einarson.
Digitally remastered by Elliott Federman (SAJE Sound, New York, New York).
This overlooked gem of a live album, recorded in 1972, is vastly superior in the remastered and remixed version. Six additional tracks make the album far more representative of a typical GW show of the period, and astonishingly good sound highlights the surprising firepower of the group during its twin guitar days.
Highpoints include the infernally catchy riff-rocker "Runnin Back to Saskatoon," the closing version of their folk-rock classic "No Time," (featuring exquisite group harmonies and a modal guitar duel), and the free-form improv opening rant appended to "American Woman," in which front man Burton Cummings excoriates said gal in a spew of Jim Morrison-esque gonzo Beat poetry that, as the late Lester Bangs observed, actually out-Jimboed the Lizard King.