Dave Koz At the Movies [Original]
LOW STOCK: Only 2 copies left
|You Save:||$1.35 (10% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- by Dave Koz ~ The Dance ~ $12.14
- by Dave Koz ~ Hello Tomorrow ~ $10.56
- by Kenny G ~ I'm In The Mood For Love: Most Romantic Melodies of All Time ~ $5.97 (Save 25%)
- by Grover Washington Jr. ~ Just The Two of Us & Other Hits ~ $5.02
- by Dave Koz ~ Summer Horns ~ $15.28
- Released: January 30, 2007
- Originally Released: 2007
- Label: Capitol
- 1.Over the Rainbow
- 2.Moon River
- 3.As Time Goes By
- 5.Shadow of Your Smile, The (Love Theme from The Sandpiper)
- 6.The Pink Panther
- 7.The Way We Were
- 8.Summer Knows, The (Theme from Summer of '42)
- 9.It Might Be You
- 10.Cinema Paradiso Suite
- 11.A Whole New World
- 12.Schindler's List (Main Theme from Schindler's List)
- 13.It Might Be You - (Bonus Track)
- 14.Shadow of Your Smile, The (Love Theme from The Sandpiper) - (Bonus Track)
Personnel: Dave Koz (soprano saxophone, alto saxophone, tenor saxophone); Dave Koz (saxophone); Judy Garland (vocals); Ingrid Bergman (spoken vocals); Norman Brown (guitar, electric guitar); Jeff Mironov, Rodney Jones (guitar); Dean Parks (acoustic guitar); Michael Hart Thompson (electric guitar); Stacey Shames (harp); Anne Lehmann, Abe Appleman, Laura McGinnis, Marti Sweet, David Chan, Cenovia Cummins , Jean Ingraham, Avril Brown, Katherine Fong, Ann Leathers, Jan Mullen, Yuri Vodovoz, Jonathan Dinklage (violin); Crystal Garner, Judy Witmer, Maxine Roach, Vince Lionti, Adrian Benjamin, Craig Mumm (viola); Diane Barere, Ellen Westerman, Jeanne LeBlanc, Richard Locker, Eugene J. Moye (cello); Charles Pillow (flute, clarinet, tenor saxophone); David Andrew Mann (flute, clarinet); Pamela Sklar (flute); Diane Lesser (oboe, English horn); Bill Meredith (English horn); Ron Jannelli, Marc Goldberg (bassoon); Kenneth Hitchcock (alto saxophone); Andy Snitzer (tenor saxophone); Roger Rosenberg (baritone saxophone); Tony Kadleck, Jim Hynes (trumpet); Patrick Milando, Julie Landsman, Anne Scharer, Joe Anderer, Stewart Rose (French horn); Larry Farrell, Birch Johnson (tenor trombone); George Flynn (bass trombone); Chris Hall (tuba); Randy Waldman (piano, Fender Rhodes piano); Rob Mathes, Rob Mounsey, Barry J. Eastmond (piano); Jim Cox, Philippe Saisse (keyboards); Gregg Field, Shawn Pelton (drums); Joe Passaro (timpani); Jim Saporito (percussion); Donna Summer , India.Arie, Johnny Mathis, Anita Baker, Vanessa Williams , Barry Manilow (vocals); Peter White (acoustic guitar); Chris Botti (trumpet).
Audio Mixer: Al Schmitt.
Liner Note Authors: Dave Koz; Phil Ramone.
Recording information: Avatar Studios, New York, NY; Bennett Studios, Englewood, NJ; Capitol studios, Los Angeles, CA; Paul Gilman Music, Palm Springs, CA; Right Track Studios; Schnee Studios, North Hollywood, CA; Sound on Sound.
Photographer: Ellen Von Unwerth.
Arrangers: Victor Vanacore; Randy Waldman; Rob Mathes; Rob Mounsey.
The contemporary jazz saxophonist Dave Koz explores the world of movie themes on this tribute to classic Hollywood musical moments, with the help of talented jazz and commercial singers like Johnny Mathis, Barry Manilow, Anita Baker, and Donna Summer. Koz's program of popular themes includes THE WIZARD OF OZ's "Over the Rainbow," the theme from THE PINK PANTHER, and the theme from SCHINDLER'S LIST, all performed in his signature mellow style.
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 44 ratings.
Based on 44 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
Top ranking CD:
- Various Artists Sounds of The Fabulous Fifties (Limited Distribution) (3-CD Box Set) ~ $8.48 LABOR DAY
- Various Artists Extreme Hits - The Sixties, Volume 2: 20 Original Hits (CD) ~ $2.98 on SALE
- Various Artists WCBS FM101.1 - Great Ladies of Rock & Roll - The 70s (CD) ~ $2.98 on SALE
- Jimmy Buffett Down To Earth / High Cumberland Jubilee (CD) ~ $2.98 on SALE
- Various Artists History of Rock - JukeBox Giants, Volume 1 (CD) ~ $2.98 on SALE