- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 30 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: April 5, 2005
- Originally Released: 1993
- Label: Platinum Disc
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Disaster strikes a luxury space-liner in the year 2168 while on its way home to Earth. Hundreds of passengers board Lifepods, but a murderer is among them. Before time and air runs out, someone must stop him.
Sci-fi remake of Alfred Hitchcock's "Lifeboat" set aboard a badly damaged spacecraft which holds the sole survivors of a space station explosion. The motley band soon discovers that their lives are threatened from a shortage of food, water, and oxygen; a lack of communications; meteors that continually batter the ship; and a treacherous saboteur out to kill them all.
Theatrical Release |
- Credits include an "Homage to Alfred Hitchcock and Harry Sylvester."