|SUPER SAVINGS:||$22.81 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$7.14 (24% Off)|
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 42 minutes
- Video: Black & White / Tinted
- Released: November 30, 1999
- Originally Released: 1924
- Label: Kino Video
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||Betty Bronson, Ernest Torrence & Esther Ralston|
|Directed by||Herbert Brenon|
|Original story by||J.M. Barrie|
|Composition by||Philip Carli|
|Story by||James M. Barrie|
|Director of Photography:||James Wong Howe|
"...This is one of the great silent movies....Even the expository children's bedrooms scenes are good, and the overhead beach shot of a school of mermaids is by itself worth the price of admission..."
Description by OLDIES.com:
Betty Bronson stars as Peter Pan, the boy who never grew up, who charms Wendy and her brothers to fly with him to Never Never Land. On this island of dreams and magic, they struggle to resuce the Lost Boys from Captain Hook (Ernest Torrence) and his band of pirates, encountering along the way the delightful fairy Tinkerbell (Virginia Browne Faire), a man-eating crocodile, and a band of valiant Indians (led by Anna May Wong).
This memorable adaptation -- which in turn inspired later film versions of the story -- features a delightful cast, remarkable special effects by Roy Pomeroy, and fine photography by James Wong Howe (The Thin Man).
- PETER PAN was added to the Library of Congress National Film Registry in 2000.
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 14 ratings.
Top ranking DVD:
- NBC News - Deep Throat: Full Story of Watergate (DVD) ~ 99¢ on SALE
- The Rockford Files - Complete Series (22-DVD) ~ $34.48 on SALE
- Sons of Kong: 10 Full-Length Movies on 3-DVDs (3D Pop-Up Case) ~ $1.98 on SALE
- Wiseguy - Season 1 - Volume 1 (2-DVD) ~ $1.98 on SALE
- The Golden Age of Cartoons: Cultoons! Rare, Lost and Strange Cartoons! Ads and Oddities (DVD) ~ $1.98 on SALE