- Released: October 25, 1996
- Originally Released: 1996
- Label: Sundazed Music Inc.
- 1.I Gotta Get Out Of This Town
- 2.Who Will Buy
- 3.Wait Till You See Him
- 4.Younger Than Springtime
- 6.Some Velvet Morning
- 7.See The Little Children
- 8.Up, Up And Away
- 9.Friday's Child
- 11.This Town
- 12.What'd I Say
- 13.Drummer Man - (bonus track)
- 14.I Love Them All (The Boys In The Band) - (bonus track)
- 15.Good Time Girl - (bonus track)
Personnel: Nancy Sinatra (vocals).
Liner Note Author: Charles Granata.
Director: Jack Haley, Jr.
Arranger: Billy Strange.
This is the soundtrack to Nancy Sinatra's Emmy-winning 1967 TV special, which she conceived as an ahead-of-its-time collection of what today would be called music videos. Each song was shot in a different location, including a monastery and an abandoned amusement park. (The curious should definitely check out the video version, which features mind-bogglingly trippy effects and groovy '60s fashions from the soft underbelly of the Summer Of Love).
The songs include several of her hits, with "These Boots Are Made for Walking" being the obvious exception. As you'd expect she covers several hits of the day such as the Fifth Dimension's "Up, Up and Away," as well as songs by her longtime producer/Svengali Lee Hazlewood, who duets with her on "Some Velvet Morning." Frank Sinatra also shows up (billed as "A Very Close Relative") for a nice reading of "Younger Than Springtime."