- Released: March 28, 1995
- Originally Released: 1995
- Label: Sundazed Music Inc.
- 1.Not the Lovin' Kind
- 2.The Shadow of Your Smile
- 3.Sorry 'Bout That
- 6.Cryin' Time
- 7.My Baby Cried All Night Long
- 8.Let It Be Me - (French)
- 9.Call Me
- 10.How Does That Grab You, Darlin'?
- 11.Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)
- 12.The Last of the Secret Agents
- 13.Until It's Time for You to Go
- 14.Lightning's Girl
- 15.Feelin' Kinda Sunday
Reissue producer: Bob Irwin.
Originally released on Reprise (6207). Includes liner notes by Nancy Sinatra.
Personnel: Nancy Sinatra (vocals); Frank Sinatra, Lee Hazlewood (vocals).
Named after the follow-up to her epochal ode to leather-heeled female strong-mindedness "These Boots Are Made for Walking," Nancy Sinatra's follow-up album cemented her image as a tough babe icon. It also follows more or less the same formula as its predecessor.
Sinatra purrs her way through a bunch of Lee Hazlewood songs, most notably "Sand" and the fuzztone-drenched proto-metal "Lightning's Girl," along with some covers of contemporary hits including Cher's "Bang, Bang," performed as a sort of beatnik poetry reading against a backdrop of a solo guitar. As a bonus, this remastered edition also includes "Feelin' Kinda Sunday," a lesser-known duet with father Frank that just might be the great lost Spanky And Our Gang single.