Double Exposure My Love Is Free: The Best of Double Exposure
|You Save:||$1.40 (10% Off)|
Temporarily Out of Stock: We'll get more as soon as possible
- by Loose Ends ~ Best Of ~ $9.90
- by Jody Watley ~ The Best of 20th Century Masters / Millennium Collection ~ $8.34
- by Loleatta Holloway ~ Greatest Hits ~ $17.99
- by S.O.S. Band ~ Icon ~ $7.17
- by The Originals ~ The Very Best of the Originals ~ $3.99
- Released: May 23, 2006
- Label: Koch Records
- 1.Ten Percent
- 2.My Love Is Free
- 4.Handy Man
- 5.Newsly Neighbors
- 6.There Is No Reason
- 7.Can We Be In Love
- 8.I Got The Hots (For Ya)
- 9.Perfect Lover
- 10.Separate Ways, (Why Do We Go Our)
- 11.Falling In Love With You
- 12.Ten Perfect - (Walter Gibbons Orig 12" mix)
- 13.My Love Is Free - (Tom Moulton Orig 12" mix)
- 14.Everyman - (Danny Krivit Re-edit)
Audio Mixers: Ken Cayre; Norman Harris; Tom Moulton.
Audio Remasterer: Tom Moulton.
Recording information: Sigma Sound Studios, Philadelphia, PA (12/11/1975-08/??/1978).
Editor: Danny Krivit.
Unknown Contributor Role: Walter Gibbons.
Arrangers: Norman Harris; Ron Kersey.
If you own a couple Salsoul compilations -- especially the ones handled by the U.K.'s Suss'd label -- the odds are strong that you have Double Exposure's three best-known songs (the very masculine, Philly soul-inspired disco hits "Ten Percent," "My Love Is Free," and "Everyman") in some form. Beyond that, there isn't much Double Exposure that anyone but the most devout follower of late-'70s soul needs, so a succinct single-disc set will do the job in most cases. My Love Is Free, released by Koch, does that job well by providing 7" and 12" mixes of the aforementioned songs, in addition to the fourth charting single ("I Got the Hots for Ya"), a couple additional A-sides ("Perfect Lover," "Newsy Neighbors"), and album cuts. If you want to make sure you have absolutely all the bases covered, there's the Suss'd label's double-disc Anthology. ~ Andy Kellman
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 2 ratings.
Based on 2 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!