- Released: November 22, 2005
- Originally Released: 2005
- Label: Sundazed Music Inc.
Dirty Linen - p.62
"[T]hese 18-tracks give ample evidence that the audience, as well as the band, is having a jolly good time."
- 1.Introduction By David Allen / Happy Times Are Again
- 2.Act Naturally / Together Again
- 3.A Happening in London Town
- 4.Sweet Rosie Jones
- 5.Sing Me Back Home
- 6.Sam's Place
- 7.That's All Right With Me (If It's All Right With You) - (previously unreleased)
- 8.It Takes People Like You (To Make People Like Me)
- 9.Wham Bam - (previously unreleased)
- 10.I've Got You on My Mind Again - (previously unreleased)
- 11.Love's Gonna Live Here / Cryin' Time / I've Got A Tiger By The Tail / Open Up Your Heart
- 12.Buck Introduces the Band
- 13.Buckaroo - (previously unreleased)
- 14.Who's Gonna Mow Your Grass?
- 15.Diggy Liggy Lo / Louisiana Man
- 16.Cajun Fiddle
- 17.Dust on Mother's Bible
- 18.Johnny B. Goode
Buck Owens: Buck Owens (vocals); Don Rich (guitar, fiddle); Jay Dee Maness (steel guitar); Doyle Holly (bass instrument); Jerry Wiggins (drums).
Buck Owens's 1969 visit to Swinging London is commemorated with this vibrant, hit-packed live set recorded at the prestigious Palladium. Well-known Owens songs like "Act Naturally," "I've Got a Tiger By the Tail," and "Love's Gonna Live Here" stand alongside classic tearjerkers like "Dust on Mother's Bible." In addition to Owens's patented Bakersfield twang, the set features the outstanding guitar and fiddle playing of Don Rich, best displayed on instrumental cuts like the brief yet dynamic "Buckaroo," and the traditional zydeco-flavored "Cajun Fiddle." In an interesting piece of trivia, the recording was engineered by Geoff Emerick, best known for his groundbreaking work with the Beatles.