- Released: November 4, 2008
- Originally Released: 2008
- Label: Varese Sarabande
- 1.Changeling, film score: Main Title
- 2.Changeling, film score: Ride To School
- 3.Changeling, film score: Mom's On Call / Late To Trolley
- 4.Changeling, film score: Looking For Walter / Waiting For Police
- 5.Changeling, film score: Where Do You Live / Who Are You
- 6.Changeling, film score: I Want My Son Back
- 7.Changeling, film score: Arrive At Ranch / Looking For Sanford
- 8.Changeling, film score: People Can't Change
- 9.Changeling, film score: We Killed Some Kids
- 10.Changeling, film score: I Won't Sign It
- 11.Changeling, film score: Sanford Digs
- 12.Changeling, film score: Room 18
- 13.Changeling, film score: What Is Happening / Trial Montage
- 14.Changeling, film score: Davey Tells Story
- 15.Changeling, film score: I Want To Go Home
- 16.Changeling, film score: End Title
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
Composer: Clint Eastwood .
Personnel: Hollywood Studio Symphony (symphony).
Audio Mixer: Bobby Fernandez .
Recording information: Bel Air Studios; Eastwood Scoring Stage.
Arrangers: Kyle Eastwood; Michael Stevens .
This is the soundtrack to the 2008 film CHANGELING, directed by Clint Eastwood. Set in 1928 Los Angeles, it's the story of a woman who, fighting for the return of her kidnapped son, encounters an inexplicable conspiracy involving the authorities that are supposed to aid her. As composed by Eastwood himself, the soundtrack reflects the tension, angst, and agony of this woman's ordeal, occasionally reflecting aspects of that era's pop and jazz music. (Clint Eastwood is a major jazz fan and his son Kyle is a jazz bassist.)
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 5 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to
write an online review of this product!
- UPC: 030206693423
- Shipping Weight: 0.20/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item