Who Made Who (180GV)
LOW STOCK: Only 1 copy left
|You Save:||$5.48 (21% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- by AC/DC ~ Back In Black ~ $9.00
- by AC/DC ~ Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap ~ $9.71
- by AC/DC ~ High Voltaqe ~ $9.18
- by AC/DC ~ Highway To Hell ~ $9.00
- by AC/DC ~ The Razor's Edge (180Gv) ~ $18.95 (Save 27%)
Customers who purchased this item also bought these:
- by AC/DC ~ '74 Jailbreak (180Gv) (LP) ~ $19.95 (Save 23%)
- by AC/DC ~ Blow Up Your Video (180GV) (LP) ~ $20.50 (Save 24%)
- by AC/DC ~ Flick Of The Switch (180GV) (LP) ~ $19.95 (Save 26%)
- by AC/DC ~ Fly On The Wall (180GV) (LP) ~ $20.50 (Save 21%)
- by AC/DC ~ For Those About To Rock We Salute You (Remastered) (LP) ~ $20.50 (Save 21%)
Vinyl LP Details
- Released: May 16, 2011
- Originally Released: 2011
- Label: Colubmia Records
- 1.Who Made Who
- 2.You Shook Me All Night Long
- 3.D. T.
- 4.Sink the Pink
- 5.Ride On
- 6.Hells Bells
- 7.Shake Your Foundations
- 8.Chase the Ace
- 9.For Those About to Rock (We Salute You)
WHO MADE WHO is the soundtrack to Stephen King's "Maximum Overdrive."
This is a Hyper CD, which contains regular audio tracks and also provides a link to the artist's website with the help of a web browser.
AC/DC: Brian Johnson (vocals); Angus Young, Malcolm Young (guitar); Cliff Williams (bass); Simon Wright (drums).
Producers: Harry Vanda, George Young, Robert John "Mutt" Lange, Angus Young, Malcolm Young.
Originally released as Atlantic (81650). Includes liner notes by Bryan Reesman.
The WHO MADE WHO Video is directed by David Mallet, Brian Ward and Derek Burbridge.
AC/DC: Malcolm Young, Mark Evans , Angus Young , Bon Scott, Cliff Williams , Phil Rudd, Brian Johnson .
For those unfamiliar with the boiled-down boogie of this veteran Australian hard rock outfit, WHO MADE WHO will serve as a telling introduction. The album was shuffled out as a soundtrack to a minor mid-'80s movie called "Maximum Overdrive." Despite its pre-packaged feel, it contains some of the group's finer moments of power chord glory. Certainly, "You Shook Me All Night Long" is as catchy a hard rock song as you're likely to hear and perhaps the band's definitive moment. With an absolutely crunching double guitar riff, vocalist Brian Johnson screeches some the band's best adolescent lust fueled couplets.
The new material is strong as well, notably the title track, a sturdy single in its own right that went on to become a live staple. Oddly, the album is not merely a greatest hits package as there are obscure and oft-forgotten numbers included as well. "Sink the Pink," from the minor FLY ON THE WALL album is present, as is the out of character "Ride On." The latter, recorded in 1976, is a restrained blues. It's undoubtedly the quietest selection here and quite possibly the most reflective moment in the band's entire catalogue.
Hard Rock Treasures - A Behind-the-Scenes Look at Rock 'n'... (DVD)
$5.98 on SALE
Out of StockSave for Later
20th Century Masters - The Millennium Collection: The Best... (CD)
$4.48 Super Savings
Then & Now...The Best Of (Original 1986 Pressing) (LP)
$4.49 Super Savings