Scary Movie 4
Bury the grudge. Burn the village. See the saw.
Only 4 copies left
|You Save:||$1.95 (25% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
Also released as:
Scary Movie 4 (Unrated, Widescreen) for $5.27
- Rated: PG-13
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 24 minutes
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: August 15, 2006
- Originally Released: 2006
- Label: Weinstein Company
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English, French
- Subtitles - English - Closed Captioned
- Subtitles - Spanish - Optional
- Additional Release Material:
- Audio Commentary: David Zucker - Director; Bob Weiss - Producer; Craig Mazin - Producer
- Outtakes: Deleted/Extended Scenes
- "Tom Ryan On Oprah - The Long Take"
- "Visual Effects Piece"
- "David Zucker: The Man Behind The Laugh"
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||Chingy, Carmen Electra, Regina Hall & Anna Faris|
|Directed by||David Zucker|
|Edited by||Craig Herring & Tom Lewis|
|Screenwriting by||David Zucker, Craig Mazin & Jim Abrahams|
|Composition by||James Venable|
|Director of Photography:||Thomas E. Ackerman|
No spoof is left unturned in director and parody-meister David Zucker's SCARY MOVIE 4, the latest installment in the popular horror-cum-humor series. Among several returnees from previous films, Anna Faris reprises her role as Cindy Campbell, the eternally unlucky and hilariously clumsy heroine. In a send-up of 2004's THE GRUDGE, Campbell is assigned as full-time nurse to a mysterious old lady in a house haunted by the ghost of a small boy. In a takeoff of 2005's WAR OF THE WORLDS, next door lives Tom Ryan (Craig Bierko), a divorced dock worker somewhat in charge of his two kids, who is called into action as Alien TriPods (remove the "Tr" for a hint at the inspiration for their invention) seek to destroy Earth. The two meet and quickly fall in love. Joined by Cindy's ever-present sidekick, the flirtatious Brenda Meeks (Regina Hall), the protagonists must save the planet from aliens and solve the mystery of the ghostly boy. One of the stops along the way includes a sharp lampooning of THE VILLAGE, complete with appearances from SCARY MOVIE veterans Carmen Electra and Chris Elliot, and other cinematic spoofs, including BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN, MILLION DOLLAR BABY, and SAW. The satirical wit extends beyond the movies, containing personal jabs both self-inflicted (Charlie Sheen, Shaquille O'Neal, and Dr. Phil) and not (Mike Tyson, Michael Jackson, and George W. Bush). Ultimately, there is more than enough funniness to sate the SCARY MOVIE or slapstick comedy fan's appetite.
- Theatrical Release: April 14, 2006
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 132 ratings.
Based on 132 ratings.
Be the first Movie Lover to write an online review of this product!
My Favorite Blonde / The Star Spangled Rhythm (DVD)(24)
$10.83 Super Savings
The Golden Age of Cartoons: Cultoons! Rare, Lost and... (DVD)(11)
$1.98 on SALE
Top ranking DVD:
- Hopalong Cassidy - Ultimate Collector's Edition (66-Film Collection) (10-DVD) ~ $29.98 on SALE
- Charlie Chan: Murder Over New York / Charlie Chan at the Wax Museum (DVD) ~ $11.98 on SALE
- Sons of Kong: 10 Full-Length Movies on 3-DVDs (3D Pop-Up Case) ~ $1.98 on SALE
- Dodge City (DVD) ~ $5.98 on SALE
- Charlie Chan: Castle in the Desert (DVD) ~ $11.98 on SALE