- Number of Discs: 2
- Rated: R
- Run Time: 3 hours, 6 minutes
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: January 16, 2007
- Originally Released: 2006
- Label: Weinstein Company
- Note: Disc - Keep Case
- Note: Includes U.S. and original Thai versions with 27 extra minutes.
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.85
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English, English/Thai
- Subtitles - English, Spanish - Optional
- Additional Release Material:
- Audio Commentary: Bey Logan
- Behind the Scenes: Making Of - "No Wires Attached"
- Trailers: Theatrical Trailer
- "Making Tony Jaa"
- "Making Tom Yum Goong"
- "Tony Jaa Martial Arts Demonstration"
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Entertainment Weekly - 09/22/2006
"Jaa has a reckless, bone-cracking grace that transcends the [film]..."
New York Times - 09/08/2006
"The effect is scrappier than the traditional kung-fu movie moves, with their balletic flurry of the extremeties, but the proletarian righteousness is pure classicism."
A.V. Club - 02/03/2010
"The last 25 minutes are nonstop action, with Jaa fighting with a triple-staff, a sword, and at one point, a live elephant..."
Premiere - 02/02/2010
3 stars out of 5 -- "[T]he chaotic fight and stunt sequences are worth it."
This sequel to 2005's ONG-BAK: THE THAI WARRIOR sees director Prachya Pinkaew returning to tell an action-packed story that revolves around a missing elephant that turns up in Australia.
- Theatrical Release: September 8, 2006 (LIMITED)