- Released: March 5, 1994
- Originally Released: 1994
- Label: Delta
- 1.L.O.V.E. / Love Is Here To Stay
- 2.Movie Medley: You Oughta Be In Pictures / Call Me Irresponsible / The Days Of Wine And Roses / Char
- 3.MacArthur Park
- 4.Born Free
- 5.50's Medley: Butterfly / Are You Sincere / I Like Your Kind Of Love / Lonely Street / In The Summert
- 6.Canadian Sunset
- 7.Hawaiian Wedding Song
- 8.Can't Get Used To Losin' You
- 9.Moon River
- 10.May Each Day
Also available in a 3-pack with GREATEST HITS, VOL. 2 and LOVE STORY.
Recorded live at Moon River Theater, Branson, Missouri.
This succinct package is for anyone and everyone who wants to put a little hope and inspiration in their lives. It culls the most popular works from the vast number of recordings made by Andy Williams, a smooth and soft balladeer of old time favorites and contemporary hits. Of these tunes there is little to take away as great songs tend to attract top-notch singers.
From the film BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY'S comes the smash hit "Moon River," which Williams has made his own. It's easy to see the affinity twixt singer and song when the qualities of one are best illuminated by the qualities of the other. The simple melodic formula of "The Hawaiian Wedding Song" is dressed up in the sugary romance of Williams swooning. The action is reversed in "Can't Get Used to Losing You," where the perky melody garnishes Andy's precise and economic harmonizing.