3rd Rock from the Sun Season 1 (2-DVD)
18 copies available
|CYBER WEEK SALE:||$5.98 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$4 (40% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Number of Discs: 2
- Rated: PG
- Run Time: 7 hours, 31 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: September 13, 2011
- Originally Released: 1996
- Label: Mill Creek Ent
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||Jane Curtin, Kristen Johnston, John Lithgow, French Stewart & Joseph Gordon-Levitt|
|Guest Starring||Ed Begley, Jr., John Mahoney, Bronson Pinchot, Naomi Judd & Harry Morgan|
|Performer:||Simbi Khali, Elmarie Wendel, Wayne Knight, David DeLuise, Ian Lithgow, Danielle Nicolet, Chris Hogan, Ileen Getz, Shay Astar, Joseph Gordon-Levitt & French Stewart|
Description by OLDIES.com:
Blast off with Season 1 and the Solomons as they try to “blend in.” Four extra-terrestrials suddenly materialize in the college town of Rutherford, Ohio. Disguised as humans, they name themselves the Solomons - Dick, Sally, Tommy, and Harry. On the surface, this family functions as normal as possible, but underneath they out of sync with every person on the planet. Their mission from The Big Giant Head is to study a confusing planet and its confounding inhabitants while trying to gain acceptance on Earth. Welcome to Earth, Baby!
A science-fiction-themed sitcom, 3RD ROCK FROM THE SUN looked at the absurdity of human behavior and society from the perspective of a literal outsider. Four alien beings have been transported to Earth in order to more closely study mankind. Landing in the town of Rutherford, Ohio, each member of the quartet takes on a human appearance, forming the "Solomon" family: leader Dick (John Lithgow), sophomoric Harry (French Stewart), man-trapped-in-a-woman's-body Sally (Kristen Johnston), and eldest member (in the form of a teenage boy) Tommy (Joseph Gordon-Levitt). As they set out to examine the habits of the humans around them, the team experiences the human emotions of love and loss, and encounters many comic misunderstandings from their too-literal readings of human words and actions. Using clever writing and acting rather than gaudy special effects to convey "alien-ness," 3RD ROCK FROM THE SUN was one of television's most creative comedy series.
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 87 ratings.
Based on 87 ratings.
Be the first Movie Lover to write an online review of this product!
- Sales Rank: 50,714
- UPC: 683904524447
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 2 items
3rd Rock from the Sun Product Seasons:
- 3rd Rock from the Sun - Season 5 (3-DVD) ~ $6.98 CYBER WEEK
- 3rd Rock from the Sun - Season 6 (3-DVD) ~ $5.98 CYBER WEEK
- 3rd Rock from the Sun - Season 3 (3-DVD) ~ $5.98 CYBER WEEK
- 3rd Rock from the Sun - Season 4 (3-DVD) ~ $5.98 CYBER WEEK
- 3rd Rock from the Sun - Season 2 (2-DVD) ~ $4.19 CYBER WEEK
Mill Creek Entertainment Labels:
- Knight Rider - Complete Series (16-DVD) ~ $39.98 CYBER WEEK
- Knight Rider - Complete Series (Blu-ray) ~ $59.98 CYBER WEEK
- 4 Movie Comedy Collection (Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story / The Brothers Solomon / Fired Up / Balls Out: Gary the Tennis Coach) (Blu-ray) ~ $8.98 CYBER WEEK
- Dinotopia - Complete Mini Series (Blu-ray) ~ $14.98 CYBER WEEK
- Dinotopia - Complete Collection (4-DVD) ~ $12.98 CYBER WEEK