- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 2 hours, 12 minutes
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: March 27, 2007
- Originally Released: 1941
- Label: Warner Home Video
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
Performers, Cast and Crew:
This exciting action movie about a military flight surgeon obsessed with finding the cure for pilot "blackout" was released right before Pearl Harbor. Academy Award Nominations: Best (Color) Cinematography.
- Color by Technicolor.
- Additional cast: Dennie Moore (Mrs. James), Cliff Nazarro (Corps Man), Howard Hickman (Admiral), Charles Drake, Larry Williams, Garland Smith, Tom Skinner, Tom Seidel, Gaylord Pendleton, Lyle Moraine, Garrett Craig, James Anderson, Stanley Smith, David Newell, Sol Gorss, and Don Turner.
- Additional credits: Hugh MacMullan (dialogue director), Sherry Shourds (assistant director), and Al Alleborn (unit manager).
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 5 ratings.
Be the first Movie Lover to
write an online review of this product!
- Sales Rank: 9,979
- UPC: 012569796195
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item