- Rated: PG-13
- Run Time: 2 hours, 14 minutes
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: February 6, 2007
- Originally Released: 1989
- Label: 20th Century Fox
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 2.35
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English, French
- Dolby Digital Surround - English
- DTS (unspecified) - English
- Subtitles - English, French, Spanish - Optional
Performers, Cast and Crew:
New York Times - 07/14/1989
"...A script that makes [Bond] fit for the 90's....Lowell becomes the most playful, modern Bond heroine in years..."
Los Angeles Times - 07/14/1989
"...The movie whips up a combustible brew of old and new..."
James Bond |
Secret Agents |
Theatrical Release |
- LICENCE TO KILL was the first Bond film that wasn't based on an Ian Fleming novel and the last one to show 007 smoking a cigarette.