Sony Screen Classics by Request (series)
The Screen Screams out at a Hundred Horrors!
|You Save:||$9.01 (33% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 2-3 business days
- The Best of Everything ~ $10.84
- The Caretakers (Full Screen) ~ $18.83 (Save 30%)
- Cult Camp Classics Volume 2 - Women in Peril (3-DVD) ~ $22.99
- Strait-Jacket ~ $17.98 (Save 33%)
- Trog (Widescreen) ~ $11.13 (Save 38%)
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 36 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: September 6, 2011
- Originally Released: 1967
- Label: Sony Pictures Home
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||Joan Crawford, Ty Hardin & Judy Geeson|
|Performer:||Diana Dors, Michael Gough, Robert Hardy, Judy Geeson & Ty Hardin|
|Directed by||Jim O'Connolly|
|Screenplay by||Aben Kandel & Herman Cohen|
|Composition by||John Scott|
|Produced by||Herman Cohen|
|Director of Photography:||Desmond Dickinson|
Description by OLDIES.com:
Joan Crawford stars as Monica Rivers, the owner of a traveling circus plagued by a series of mysterious deaths. When a high-wire performer becomes the first victim, he is replaced by Frank Hawkins (Ty Hardin), an even more daring aerialist. But Frank's attentions to Monica make her business manager, Dorando (Michael Gough), jealous. After Dorando becomes the brutal killer's next victim, Police Superintendent Brooks (Robert Hardy) arrives at the scene, but the mystery is not so easy to unravel with a cast of suspects with motives including jealousy and revenge. Newly remastered.
Crawford stars as the owner and ringmaster of a traveling circus who will stop at nothing to attract bigger audiences. As her performers begin dying from a variety of gruesome accidents, a detective arrives to crack the case and discovers a killer is involved.
Joan Crawford stars in this campy thriller as Monica Rivers, the owner and ringmaster of a circus disturbed by four gruesome murders. Scotland Yard investigates the crimes and Monica revels in all the attention lavished on her troupe.
Detectives | Psychos | Mystery | Suspense | Thriller | Killer | Murder | Melodrama | Theatrical Release
- Filmed in Technicolor.
- Film includes a musical number, "It Might Be Me," performed by George Claydon, Goldia Casimir, Ted Lune, and Milton Reid.
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 35 ratings.
Based on 35 ratings.
Be the first Movie Lover to write an online review of this product!
- Sales Rank: 50,100
- UPC: 043396387645
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item
The Serpent's Tongue / The Grayhaven Maniac (DVD-R)