- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 36 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: April 5, 2005
- Originally Released: 1955
- Label: Sony Pictures
- Encoding: Region [unknown]
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 2.35
- Dolby Digital 3.0 - English
- LCR - English
- Subtitles - English - Closed Captioning
- Subtitles - Japanese - Optional
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Crippled cattle baron Lew Wilkison causes nothing but trouble for the peaceful landowners living in his valley. Wilkison wants every spot in the region for himself and he'll do anything to drive away all the newcomers, who include John Parrish. Although Parrish is a pacifist, he decides to give Wilkison and his henchmen a taste of their own medicine after they kill one of his ranch hands. Meanwhile, Wilkison has his own troubles right at home -- namely his wife, Martha, who has been engaged in an illicit affair with Lew's own brother...
Theatrical Release |
- UK title: "Rough Company."
- Shot in CinemaScope. Color by Technicolor.
- Released theatrically in New York City January 26, 1955.