- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 25 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: April 5, 2005
- Originally Released: 1958
- Label: Sony Pictures
- Encoding: Region [unknown]
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 1.85
- Mono - English
- Subtitles - English - Closed Captioning
- Subtitles - Japanese - Optional
Performers, Cast and Crew:
A marshal who solves the murder of a town's sheriff becomes an enemy of the people when a lawyer turns the townsfolk against him. However, the bandit's attorney manages to convince most of the townspeople that the jailed man is really not to blame for the crime. Before long, even the new marshal's daughter, who once was romantically involved with the defendant, turns against her father! Even when the culprit is found guilty there's no support in town for his death sentence. A Western drama with an interestingly different twist.
Small Town Life |
Theatrical Release |
- Color by Columbia Color.
- Additional cast: Wendell Holmes (Tallant Joslin); Kathryn Card (Molly Cain); Phil Chambers (Avery); Rusty Swope (Midge); and Michael Garth (Pike).