- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 45 minutes
- Video: Black & White
- Released: January 21, 2003
- Originally Released: 1947
- Label: Republic Pictures
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital 2.0 - English
- Interactive Features:
- Interactive Menus
- Scene Index
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Entertainment Weekly - 03/31/1995
"...A nail-biting hybrid of Western and film noir..." -- Rating: A
Sight and Sound - 11/01/2012
"Breaking of new ground as a western and full of psychological ambiguity and moral mystery, PURSUED opened the door for the genre's major works to come..."
A hard-hitting western drama starring Mitchum as an orphan raised by a feuding family who wants to see him dead.
Story about two families, the Rands and the Callums, who have a long-standing rivalry. When a Callum kills all of the Rands save one, the lone survivor swears vengeance -- but the Callums are determined he'll never stay alive long enough to fulfill his vow.
- The Republic Home Video release VHS#3326 is part of the company's "Martin Scorsese Presents" series. It features a restored print and an introduction by Scorsese.