- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 27 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: December 28, 2004
- Originally Released: 1996
- Label: Universal Studios
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Snap Case
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 1.85
- Dolby Digital 2.0 - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Entertainment Weekly - 08/23/1996
"...DARKMAN III delivers a kinetic video kick." -- Rating: B
This time out the tormented Dr. Westlake, a.k.a. Darkman, battles against a sinister crime figure who's out to tap the secret of Darkman's superhuman strength. Using his diabolical mistress and his neglected family as bait, the nefarious villain draws Westlake into a trap. A direct-to-video sequel.
This third entry in the "Darkman" series finds the title character struggling with a new nemesis.
Darkman has managed to keep the source of his extraordinary strength a secret from the world. But a drug dealer has determined to learn the truth so he can claim the power for himself.
Now the two men must engage in deadly, bloody battle...
Good Vs. Evil |
- In Stereo Surround sound.