- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 2 hours, 45 minutes
- Released: August 23, 2011
- Originally Released: 2011
- Label: Gonzo Distribution
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Description by OLDIES.com:
Our basic human nature is compassionate and gentle. H.H. (His Holiness) The Dalai Lama describes how compassion is the most precious treasure, and it involves a sense of responsibility for the well being of others. Mixed Tibetan and English.
This eye opening release from Tibetan Buddhist spiritual leader the Dalai Lama offers a discussion from the monk on the precious value of compassion, how empathy for other beings helps we ourselves to be happy and content, and how we can increase this feeling and expression in our everyday lives.