- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 44 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: December 16, 2003
- Originally Released: 1990
- Label: 20th Century Fox
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Additional Release Material:
- Music Video: "Cradle of Love" by Billy Idol
- Audio Commentary: Renny Harlin - Director
Performers, Cast and Crew:
A private investigator who specializes in cases involving Rock n' Roll acts follows a groupie through the late night club life of L.A. To find clues to the on-stage death of a heavy metal singer.
One of America's most controversial comics, Andrew Dice Clay, plays a detective (Ford Fairlane) who investigates cases involving rock stars and the music industry. So when someone kills a loudmouthed deejay, the not-too-bright Fairlane gets cracking and tries to solve the murder.
Rock And Roll |
Theatrical Release |
- Clay has been the center of much controversy; he earned a reputation for particularly misogynist comedy, filled with sexual innuendoes and curses. Nora Dunn of "Saturday Night Live" refused to appear on the show when he was to host, as did Sinead O'Connor. Dunn's ultimate departure from the show may have been due to this incident.