- Rated: R
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 21 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: October 10, 2000
- Originally Released: 1996
- Label: Dimension
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 1.77
- Aspect Ratio: Letterbox - 1.77
- Interactive Features:
- Scene Access
- Interactive Menus
Performers, Cast and Crew:
This fourth installment of the "Hellraiser" series explains the origin of the puzzle box (which opens the path to Hell),that has played a central role in each of the films.
The cube dates back to 18th century France, and is linked to the ancestors of a man named Paul -- who is the current owner of the box. And since the toy has been part of Paul's bloodline for centuries, only he can create a box that will counteract it...
Demonic Possession |
Good Vs. Evil |
Psychic Forces |
Theatrical Release |
- The actual director is special effects expert Kevin Yagher, who disassociated himself from this movie by using the popular pseudonym Alan Smithee.
- Released theatrically in the USA March 15, 1996.
- Color by CFI.
- Additional cast: Charlotte Chatton (Genevieve) and Mickey Cotrell (Duc De L'Isle).