- Rated: R
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 28 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: October 10, 2000
- Originally Released: 1996
- Label: Miramax Echo Bridge
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Letterbox - 1.85
- Interactive Features:
- Scene Access
- Interactive Menus
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Six years after being presumed dead in a fire, and just as the town prepares to finally celebrate Halloween again, Michael Myers returns to Haddonfield to continue his reign of terror, pursued as ever by obsessed psychiatrist Dr. Loomis (Pleasance). The sixth in the long-running horror series.
Description by Buena Vista Home Entertainment.:
Halloween: The Curse Of Michael Myers
For pulse-pounding suspense and relentless thrills, nothing can match HALLOWEEN: THE CURSE OF MICHAEL MYERS -- one of the most frightening chapters in the chilling HALLOWEEN series! In a single horrifying night, Michael Myers' masked reign of terror changed Halloween forever! Now, six years after he was presumed dead in a fire, Myers has returned to kill again -- and this time there's no escape! As the homicidal fury builds to a spine-tingling cliimax, the long-hidden secrets of the screen's most maniacal murderer are revealed ... with shocking results! Starring a thrilling cast including legendary Donald Pleasence (HALLOWEEN, THE ADVOCATE) and Paul Rudd (THE CIDER HOUSE RULES, CLUELESS).
A family moves into the old home of serial killer Michael Myers -- and the blood-letting resumes. Psychiatrist Dr. Loomis, who knows Michael better than anyone, is once again called upon to investigate the killings. The sixth in the "Halloween" series.
- Produced by Halloween Six Productions Inc.
- Actor Donald Pleasance died after the film was completed. The film is dedicated to him.
- Color by CFI.
- Released theatrically in the USA September 29, 1995.