- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 56 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: January 8, 2008
- Originally Released: 2005
- Label: Riising Sun Productions
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
Master gardeners present their expert knowledge to the layman in this intellectually compelling and aesthetically pleasing presentation. While the riddle of human consciousness may elude us, the five secrets of gardening are fully within our grasp; they are horticultural design, water management and irrigation, pruning, pest management, and propagation.
- 1.Chapter 1 - Horticultural Design
- 2.Chapter 2 - Water Management & Irrigation
- 3.Chapter 3 - Pruning
- 4.Chapter 4 - Pest Management
- 5.Chapter 5 - Propagation
Description by Worldwide Success Media:
All you need to know to create the garden of your dreams.
Water Management and Irrigation
As an authority in each of these fields narrates key information, time-tested techniques are illustrated on-screen. Books can't demonstrate essential step-by-step methods, but these multi-media on-screen visuals create an easy-to-understand blueprint for making the most of your gardening experience.