- Rated: Not Rated
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 51 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: December 19, 2006
- Originally Released: 1959
- Label: Warner Home Video
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 2.35
- Dolby Digital 1.0 Mono - English
- Dolby Digital 1.0 Mono - French
- Additional Release Material:
- Trailers: Theatrical Trailer
Performers, Cast and Crew:
The trials and triumphs of a submarine crew during World War II tangling with the Japs in the South Pacific.
Description by Warner Home Video:
Ken Braden is a 90-day wonder, rushed through special training, given lieutenant's bars and thrown into World War II. He's an underwater demolitions expert who'll put his training to work in the Pacific - if he survives the submarine trek to his destination, a voyage full of dive-bombing death from above and depth-charged hell below.
On a break from TV's Maverick, James Garner plays Braden, a Navy frogman whose orders take him from a stateside romance to perilous ocean warfare. Academy Award' winner* Edmond O'Brien as the hard-nosed skipper, Alan Hale (Gilligan's Island) as a dead-eye gunner, football great Frank Gifford, Edward (77 Sunset Strip) Byrnes and in his first film, an unbilled Warren Oates, are all on board. Battle stations!
High Seas |
Theatrical Release |
World War II