Dean Martin Double Feature - How To Save A Marriage (And Ruin Your Life) / Who Was That Lady (2-DVD)
Columbia Tristar DVD Clearance Sale (series)
|You Save:||$9.01 (60% Off)|
- Number of Discs: 2
- Rated: Not Rated
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 3 hours, 36 minutes
- Video: Black & White / Color
- Released: December 12, 2006
- Originally Released: 1960
- Label: Sony Pictures
- 2-Disc Set
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- (unspecified) - English
- Subtitles - English - Closed Captioned
Disc 1: WHO WAS THAT LADY'
Disc 2: HOW TO SAVE A MARRIAGE (AND RUIN YOUR LIFE)
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||Dean Martin, Tony Curtis & Janet Leigh|
Starring Dean Martin, Tony Curtis, and Janet Leigh, WHO WAS THAT LADY' explores the mess that arises when Wilson (Curtis) asks for his pal Michael's (Martin) help after being caught kissing one of his students. Coming up with the story that Wilson was under cover as an FBI agent, the two conniving friends find themselves in quite the tangle.
HOW TO SAVE A MARRIAGE (AND RUIN YOUR LIFE): Co-starring Stella Stevens, this comedy follows what happens when single lawyer David Sloane (Martin) tries to cover for a friend with a wandering eye, but ends up falling for the wrong woman in the process.
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 12 ratings.
Yes, I know that it is a double bill with Dean Martin, the second feature being 'How To Save a Marriage.'
But, I therefore must explain. I did not finf the 2nd feature teribly funny. It is the one in color, but that's not what counts in a comedy, even when played out by a very good cast. It has some moments, but not enough.
The 5*s definately is merited however by the lead feature, 'Who Was That Lady.' I've waited years to find that one on video, and it was worth the wait. Extremely funny. Dean and Tony superb, as are all the other players, and it's none stop funny.
Therby,for me, it was worth the very reasonable price for the first film, even if there was not another feature in the deal.
Top ranking DVD:
- NBC News - Deep Throat: Full Story of Watergate (DVD) ~ 99¢ on SALE
- The Rockford Files - Complete Series (22-DVD) ~ $34.48 on SALE
- Sons of Kong: 10 Full-Length Movies on 3-DVDs (3D Pop-Up Case) ~ $1.98 on SALE
- Wiseguy - Season 1 - Volume 1 (2-DVD) ~ $1.98 on SALE
- China Beach - Seasons 1-4 (19-DVD) ~ $39.98 on SALE