- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 50 minutes
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: April 26, 2005
- Originally Released: 1995
- Label: A&E Home Video
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Interactive Features:
- Scene Selection
- Interactive Menu
A&E's "Biography" takes a scholarly look at the legendary ruler of Camelot, King Arthur, from his heroic status as leader of the Knights of the Round Table to his all-too-human, and ultimately tragic, love for the beautiful Guinevere. This program also examines the enduring appeal of Arthur's story and the debate surrounding his lore.
This edition of the A&E Network's "Biography" series focuses on King Arthur, who created the Knights of the Round Table and ruled Camelot. Re-enactments, archival illustrations and images reveal that the powerful King was, in reality, quite vulnerable. This is evidenced by his intense love for Guinevere -- which ultimately lead to his downfall.
- A Satel Documentary Production for A&E Network.
- Additional production credits: Bill Harris (A&E director of documentary programming), Michael Cascio (A&E executive producer)
- Copyright 1995 A&E Television Networks.