- Released: August 29, 2006
- Originally Released: 2006
- Label: Fervent / Spirit-Led
- 2.Let Go
- 3.I Need You to Love Me
- 5.Porcelain Heart
- 6.Take Me Away
- 7.Psalm 73 (My God's Enough)
- 8.5 Minutes of Fame
- 9.Thoughts of You
- 10.No One Like You
- 11.Never Alone - (Acoustic)
- 12.For the Beauty of the Earth
- 13.On My Own - (Acoustic)
- 14.Porcelain Heart - (Acoustic)
- 15.I Need You to Love Me - (Acoustic)
- 16.Never Alone - (Radio Edit)
BarlowGirl: Rebecca Barlow (vocals, guitar); Alyssa Barlow (vocals, piano, bass guitar); Lauren Barlow (vocals, drums).
Additional personnel: Robert Hawkins (guitar); Otto Price (keyboards); Todd Agnew.
For its 2005 sophomore outing, the Christian rock trio BarlowGirl crafted an amped-up set of songs about spiritual devotion and chaste living. Here the three Barlow sisters (Alyssa, Lauren, and Rebecca) convey their messages with soaringly melodic vocals, potent guitar riffs, and tight rhythms, revealing a musical maturity that belies their youth.