Moby Dick and the Mighty Mightor - Complete Series (Hanna Barbera Classic Collection) (2-DVD)
Warner Archive Collection (series)
Moby Dick is a friendly white whale who battles the dangerous villains of the undersea world. Tor is an average cave teen until he uses a magical club that turns him into super-powered Mighty Mightor.
|You Save:||$6.21 (18% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 2-3 business days
- Frankenstein Jr. and the Impossibles - Complete Series (Hanna-Barbera Classic Collection) (2-DVD) ~ $28.78
- The Herculoids - Complete Series (Hanna-Barbera Classic Collection) (2-DVD) ~ $28.78
- Shazzan - Complete Series (2-Disc) ~ $28.78
- The Space Kidettes / Young Samson (Hanna-Barbera Classic Collection) (4-Disc) ~ $28.78
- Thundarr the Barbarian - Complete Series (Hanna-Barbera Classic Collection) (4-Disc) ~ $28.78
- Number of Discs: 2
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 6 hours, 18 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: September 2, 2011
- Originally Released: 1967
- Label: Warner Archive Collection (MOD)
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.37
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Directed by||Joseph Barbera & William Hanna|
|Voice:||Bobby Diamond, Barry Balkin, Don Messick, Patsy Garrett, Norma MacMillan, John Stephenson & Paul Stewart|
Description by OLDIES.com:
From the Hanna-Barbera vaults comes one of the more unique animated pairings in Saturday Morning cartoon lore. Moby Dick is a friendly white whale to teens Tub and Tom, and together with their pet seal Scooby, they battle the dangerous villains of the undersea world like the Iguana Man and the Crab Creature. Travel back to the prehistoric era with Tor. He was just an average cave teen until a stranger presented him with a magical club that turns him into super-powered Mighty Mightor when danger strikes his village. A great white whale and a teenage cave dweller are the headliners of this two-disc, 18-episode collection.
Abbott and Costello Meet Captain Kidd (FS) (DVD-R)(15)
$15.98 on SALE
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 10 ratings.
Based on 10 ratings.
Be the first Movie Lover to write an online review of this product!
Doggie Tails, Volume 1: Lucky's First Sleep-Over (DVD)(3)
99¢ on SALE