- Number of Discs: 2
- Released: February 13, 2007
- Originally Released: 2007
- Label: Compendia
- 1.I'm Still Standing
- 2.Not Me Lord, You
- 3.You Restored Me Luke
- 4.Oh Hallejuah (It's Over Now)
- 5.The Cross and the Blood Medley Tribute to Thomas Whifield: Down at the Cross
- 6.The Cross and the Blood Medley Tribute to Thomas Whifield: Nothing But the Blood
- 7.Holy Medley: Agnus Dei
- 8.Holy Medley: Bow Down
- 9.Holy Medley: Holy One
- 10.Holy Medley: Reprise
- 11.Holy Medley: Praise Break
- 12.Holy Medley: It It Wasn't For Your Grace
- 13.Holy Medley: We Made It
- 14.Holy Medley: Bishop's Thanks
- 15.Holy Medley: Be Blessed
Personnel: Greater St. Stephen Combined Choirs (New Orleans and Atlanta) (vocals); Tyrone Jackson (guitar); Hack Bartholomew (trumpet); Kurt Carr (keyboards, background vocals); P.I. Morgan (keyboards); Nathaniel Kearney (bass guitar); Chaun Williams, Sheryl Harper (drums); Kevin Kelley (percussion); Troy Bright, Gwendolyn Morton, Crystal Rucker, Zacardi Cortez, Yvette Williams, Liz Vaughn, Russell White (background vocals).
Additional personnel: Jasmine Morton-Ross, Gwendolyn Morton (vocals).
Audio Mixers: Kurt Carr; John Jascz.
Recording information: Greater St. Stephen, New Orleans, LA.
Photographer: Michael Gomez .
Arrangers: Kurt Carr; Thomas Whitfield.
STILL STANDING is gospel legend Bishop Paul S. Morton's defiant response to the ravages of Hurricane Katrina, which nearly destroyed his home city of New Orleans in 2005. A thunderous live record of songs and testifying sermons speaking to the resiliency of the human spirit, this is contemporary gospel at its most impassioned and fiery. The centerpiece is the astonishing 10-minute workout "You Restored Me," but every song on STILL STANDING is a testament to the soul of New Orleans and its people.