Tina Turner Tina Live in Europe (2-CD)
Only 5 copies left
|LABOR DAY SALE:||$21.40 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$2.59 (11% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Number of Discs: 2
- Released: March 1, 1988
- Originally Released: 1998
- Label: Capitol
Tracks on Disc 1:
- 1.What You Get Is What You See
- 2.Break Every Rule
- 3.I Can't Stand The Rain
- 4.Two People
- 6.Typical Male
- 7.Back Where You Started
- 8.Better Be Good To Me
- 9.Addicted To Love
- 10.Private Dancer
- 11.We Don't Need Another Hero (From "Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome")
- 12.What's Love Got To Do With It
- 13.Let's Stay Together
- 14.Show Some Respect
Tracks on Disc 2:
- 1.Land Of 1,000 Dances
- 2.In The Midnight Hour
- 4.A Change Is Gonna Come
- 5.River Deep, Mountain High
- 6.Tearing Us Apart (Feat. Eric Clapton)
- 7.Proud Mary
- 9.Tonight (Feat. David Bowie)
- 10.Let's Dance (Feat. David Bowie)
- 11.Overnight Sensation
- 12.It's Only Love (Feat. Bryan Adams)
- 13.Nutbush City Limits
- 14.Paradise Is Here
Personnel: Tina Turner (vocals); John Myers (vocals, guitar, keyboards); Bryan Adams, Robert Cray, Jamie West-Oram, James Ralston (vocals, guitar); Kenny Moore, Don Snow, Ollie Marland (vocals, keyboards); Bob Feit (vocals, bass); David Bowie, Eric Clapton (vocals); Laurie Wisefield (guitar); Timmy Capello, Deric Dyer (saxophone, keyboards); Gary Barnacle (saxophone); Alan Clark (keyboards); Jack Bruno (drums); Steve Scales (percussion).
Recorded live at N.E.C., Birmingham, Alabama; Camden Palace & Wembley Arena, London, England; Westfallenhalle, Dorimund, Germany; Isstadion, Stockholm, Sweden. Includes liner notes by Tina Turner.
Personnel: Tina Turner (vocals); John Miles (vocals, guitar, keyboards); James Ralston, Jamie West-Oram (vocals, guitar); Ollie Marland, Kenny Moore, Don Snow (vocals, keyboards); Bob Feit (vocals, bass guitar); Laurie Wisefield, Robert Cray (guitar); Tim Cappello, Deric Dyer (saxophone, keyboards); Gary Barnacle (saxophone); Alan Clark (keyboards); Jack Bruno (drums); Steve Scales (percussion).
Recording information: Camden Palace, London, England; Isstadion, Stockholm, Sweden; N.E.C., Birmingham, Wembley Arena, London, England; Westfallenhalle, Dortmund, W.Germany.
A slick, well programmed document of Turner's 87-88 World Tour. Disc one mostly consists of hits from her comeback period, with particularly strong versions of signature songs like "Private Dancer," "What's Love Got to Do With It," and the unarguable "Better Be Good to Me." Disc two, however, has songs from her days with husband Ike (the autobiographical rocker "Nutbush City Limits"), '60s r&b classics ("Land of a Thousand Dances," Wilson Pickett's "In the Midnight Hour") and some celebrity duets. David Bowie drops by to co-croon his hit "Let's Dance," Eric Clapton and Robert Cray dispense hot guitar licks on, respectively, "Tearing Us Apart" and Sam Cooke's "A Change is Gonna Come," and Bryan Adams nearly rips his lungs out trying to keep up with Tina on "It's Only Love." A very satisfying package.
Private Dancer / What's Love Got to Do with It (45)
$2.40 LABOR DAY
Heart Of Country: 48 Classics Of Country & Western (3-CD)
$4.98 on SALE
Super Hits: Original Hits & Video Clips [Import] (DVD)
$2.98 on SALE
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 14 ratings.
Based on 14 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
Top ranking CD:
- Various Artists Sounds of The Fabulous Fifties (Limited Distribution) (3-CD Box Set) ~ $8.48 LABOR DAY
- Various Artists Extreme Hits - The Sixties, Volume 2: 20 Original Hits (CD) ~ $2.98 on SALE
- Jimmy Buffett Down To Earth / High Cumberland Jubilee (CD) ~ $2.98 on SALE
- Various Artists WCBS FM101.1 - Great Ladies of Rock & Roll - The 70s (CD) ~ $2.98 on SALE
- Various Artists History of Rock - JukeBox Giants, Volume 1 (CD) ~ $2.98 on SALE